Well, I spoke a day or so ago about some stellar writer throwing a writing prompt my way and what happened?
Well hold onto your butts folks it’s going to be a bumpy ride. You can all thank one of my writing friends Agnes Louis for the nonsense I’m about to assault your senses with.
- you are granted instant knowledge (without having to study) on everything there is to know about ONE single subject, what subject would that be and why?
The Medium Curation Algorithm, but not for the reason you may think. If I had the knowledge and know everything there is to know about it I could sell that to the thousands, and thousands, and thousands of writers on the platform. I’m thinking about a buck seventy-five a pop US?
Hello, early retirement.
2. If you can make one change to the world we’re currently inhabiting, what would it be?
Well, I’d like to push the reset button on global warming. Unfortunately, there’s a certain orange crush that swears up and down the button doesn’t exist, so it’s probably going to take me a bit to find it. How much you want to bet his fat a*s is sitting on it?
3. What is your favorite word and why?
Supercalifragilisticexpealidotious. Really I have to explain why?
4. What is your favorite TV show and why?
I don’t have an answer because I usually don’t watch television. Here’s the drill. I get home from my day job, change clothes, and then me and the missus hookup in either the upstairs living room or the downstairs den. We drink wine and converse for two or three hours, then hit the rack. On Saturdays and Sunday’s I do my wifey chores and when I’m free I’m in the office downstairs writing.
I know Booooooooring.
I never said I led a rockstar life.
5. Which TV show or movie character you would love to be and why?
Oh this one’s sooooooo tough.
Matt Quigley of course. That sucker could drill the eye of a gnat at three hundred yards.
6. What’s the most difficult thing you have ever had to do in your life?
Take and pass my Project Management Professional test. 200 questions in 4 hours. I was sweating bullets. Oh, and getting married. Not only was I sweating bullets back then, but I was so nervous I almost peed my pants.
7. Which country would you like to live in and why?
I kinda like the country of Texas…where I live now. I’m sure there are other wonderful countries to live in but since the funeral plots for me and the wife are already paid for, I really don’t want to waste the money.
8. Do you believe in giving people a second chance?
Yes, if they manage to survive from the initial gunshot wounds.
9. What is your favorite book and why?
By the Light of the Moon. I have a copy where Dean Koontz personalizes the inside cover and acknowledges me as a fellow writer. Aside from my wife and children it is one of my most cherished things. And yes, my wife and I have a deal. I get to take it with me when I die.
10. If you can give people only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Never, ever, ever, ever even consider taking advice from me.
Let’s keep in touch: email@example.com
© P.G. Barnett, 2019. All Rights Reserved.